Quantum Information Systems
This is the webpage of the Chair for Quantum Information Systems at the computer science department at RWTH Aachen.
The head of the chair is Dominique Unruh.
- Dominique Unruh, team lead
- Christina Gehnen, phd student
- Post-quantum cryptography, winter 2023
We have various phd and postdoc positions available. They will be listed here.
We also welcome applicants that are not specific to the concrete projects listed below but to the research group’s foci in general. In this case, please contact Dominique Unruh directly with your ideas.
- PhD/postdoc positions in the CerQuS (certified quantum security) project.
- Phd position “Qubit-aware quantum algorithm development for industrial use cases” (Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program in Quantum Systems Integration), jointly with Mario Berta.
- ERC consolidator grant CerQuS, “certified quantum security”